I have been your neighbor for 19 years in the Village of Lima and a lifelong resident of Livingston County. My Wife, Amy, and I have raised 3 children in the HF-L School District. I previously worked 30 years for the University of Rochester Medical Center. I currently work as an Assistant Center Manager for CSL Plasma, a Bio-Pharma Company.
I have been active in the Lima Community: Lima Crossroads Committee, Red Wilson Baseball Board of Directors, Rainbow Lane Neighborhood Association – Food Drive for COVID relief, Lab-2-Lab – Founder.
Decades of experience writing and successfully funding competitive grants. Thoughtful and thorough analytical perspective. Ability to find solutions and compromises. A desire to serve. Responsible Stewardship. Ability to build and lead successful teams.
- Support the continued growth trajectory of the Village of Lima while maintaining the ‘Home Town’ feel we all love.
- Assist small business efforts particularly in the Village center.
- Improve and modernize the vital infrastructure of the Village. Ensure that water, sewer and data services are ready for the next generations.
- Aggressively seek out Grant Funding opportunities in support of Community Development and infrastructure improvement .
- Practice transparent and accountable governance to serve YOU.